In order for you to be able to make a legal claim for compensation, your home and circumstances must meet the criteria below
MAKE A CLAIM
- Is your property made from stone (this can include stone being used on 1 external wall) ?
- Is your property made from concrete panels or of British Steel Frame construction (pre-fab) ?
- Is your property a timber frame property (system built) ?
- Have you had Cavity Wall Insulation fitted in the past 8 years for stone or 14 years for pre-fab or system built ?
- Do you have any signs of damage as described on the previous page ?
- Do you own the property ?
- You are not intending to sell your property in the next 12 months ?
- You have not made a claim before ?
- You have not had the insulation removed ?