As the energy markets change, the way in which we supply and pay for our power also needs to evolve. Year-on-year increases and new customer incentives go hand in hand with electricity providers, but the confusing price structures and hidden extras we have come to expect from energy companies sparked an idea for UK Energy.
Originally set up as a business-to-business consultancy to help companies save money and secure better long-term contract deals, the lightbulb moment came when the UK Energy team realised they could also shed some light on the problems faced by homeowners, landlords and tenants. Now UK Energy has evolved to become an inclusive energy solution provider, delivering both economic and ecological savings through its unique Power Purchase Agreement solution (PPA) for both domestic and commercial clients.
By providing a solar-powered battery to every customer and promising 75% of all electricity to come from that source (the remaining 25% from the Grid), UK Energy can ensure a simple single monthly bill (with flexible payment options), maintenance and management of all associated equipment included, lower cost electricity, better energy efficiency, and most importantly, a greener future for all.
UK Energy Ltd are committed to ensuring we deliver a greener society for all our children. We achieve this by offering fully funded, market leading and proven green energy generating technologies with modern battery storage, to all our customers.