Many UK homeowners still utilise a water tank and immersion for their daily hot water
Once the tank has emptied you rely on boosters or gas boilers to supply your next full hot tank.
UK-e have a unique offering
We can offer
- Supply free hot water whilst maintaining the tanks temperature level throughout the day, reducing your electricity bills and your reliance on the immersion booster.
- Any Excess energy can be used within the house reducing your bills even further.
- More aesthetically pleasing than a traditional solution.
- EV Charger to be installed with the solar thermal solution at no additional cost.
- Government approved solar thermal solution or the latest AIR4WATER technology.
- System fully supplied and fitted.
Do I qualify
- Are you the homeowner (you can also be a landlord)?
- Do you have a hot water tank & immersion heater?
Note: this is a time limited offer expiring on 31st March 2021. The system must be fitted before this date to take advance of the £5,000 government voucher.
If you, or someone in your household, receive certain benefits you may be eligible for a voucher covering 100% of the cost of the improvements. The maximum value of the voucher is £10,000
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-Based Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Pension Guarantee Credit (excluding Pension Savings Credit)
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer's Allowance
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefits
- Contribution-Based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Contribution-Based Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Housing Benefit